prabhrose kaur

ANNUAL DAY FUNCTION

Tommorow, i.e. 20th Nov’10 Saturday, is going to be a big day for SNVPians as we are celebrating our Annual Day Function  as a grand event. The management, staff and students of SNVP solicit your gracious presence to the Annual Day Celebrations-2010 “DISHA” at 4:30 p.m. in the school premises. Mr.Jai Narayan Singh(I.P.S) D.I.G Meerut has kindly consented to be the Chief Guest for the day. Hon’le MLC Shri Lokesh Prajapati Ji & MLA Shri Chandraveer Singh Ji will grace the occasion with their presence. We all seek your presence on this wonderful occasion.

This entry was posted in Co-Cirricular. Bookmark the permalink.
prabhrose kaur prabhrose kaur

14 Responses to ANNUAL DAY FUNCTION

1. RISHABH UPADHYAY says:

its going to be very big event for the school.and hope that the event is big success for the school.

2. it is the very good programme.

3. Manjeet Kaur says:

GRAND Annual function by SNVP….All programmers were nice, But we missed some things as the stage was full people at prize distribution time but some real hard working persons were missing….good wishes for future

4. manan goel says:

Annual day celebration was just like a dream come true for me as an participant.Proud to be a part of SNVP.Dabbang dance was well performed by the students of 9 and 10 class and Halla Bol students also well performed.Roshan sir performed amazing in Black Saturday

5. rohan rohan goel says:

my favourite programe is black sturday and i am also in it and then dabangg is also good and the actions are amazing

6. MANJEET SINGH Manjeet Singh says:

I THINK IT WAS THE BEST ANNUL FUNCTION WHICH I HAVE SEEN. I HOPE ALL THE PARENT’S ENJOYED IT A LOT. ALL THE PERFORMANCES WAS EXCELLENT. SPECIALLY –DABANGGG BOYS ROCK THE ODIENCE.
    (21/11).

7. MANJEET SINGH Manjeet Singh says:

I TRULY WANT TO APPRECIATE THE PERFORMANCE OF AKSHAY DHAWAN AS A FOOLISH & NAUGHTY KING WHO LOVE ONLY MELON. I ALSO LIKE TO GIVE MY BEST WISHES TO ALL THE AWARD WINNERS MYSELF ALSO.

8. Shubham Atry Shubham Atry says:

WE REALLY PRACTICED HARD FOR ANNUAL FUNCTION.

9. aditya says:

ANNUAL FUNCTION WAS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE………………..

10. satyam singh says:

Annual day was very nice I have came to annual function it was very delight full I love to annual day.

11. satyam singh says:

congratulation for annual day.

12. Chavi Kapoor says:

Beautiful eve, glittering stars, excited participants, huge crowd with wonderful audians and above all wonderful participants. Yes, it was a hilarious event of S.N.V.P ians Annual function held on 20th November which added one more feather in the cap of our school. The day was such a lovely day and we had all the rocking stars of our school who made this function a grand success. They not only worked very hard but, they performed so very well that all the guests along with the parents appreciated and enjoyed it a lot. Another landmark in the history of our institution. I would like to congratulate all the students as well as the teachers who made this event a grand success. Thanx to all of them and a special gratitude to our honourable Principal Mr. Vishal Jain who worked as our source of inspiration and who kept us motivating till the very last moment. Sir, we promise to work more and more hard so that our school creates more and more wonders.

13. IT WAS A GREAT FUNCTION OF MY SCHOOL.I LIKE THE DECROTION OF MY SCHOOL